8.24.2007

Are you shitting me? Dennis Moore has a challenger again...

The only way I could see Moore losing is if a Democrat ran against him...even then it'd be a hard sell to many. He's been a US Rep since '99...was the Johnson County DA from '77-'89, too. If anyone had a chance of beating him I would've thought it would be Kris [K.] Kobach [also known as KKK]. I was really worried about that until the election...you know...the one Moore won with 64% of the vote.

All that aside, Moore began as a "New Democrat" and "Blue Dog"...which means he was a pussy. A moderate pussy, yes. He voted with the Republicans quite a bit back in the day...but now since we've taken over the Congress, he's actually been voting alongside Pelosi and the new leadership. That makes Democrats happy...not so much if the Republicans in the area are paying attention, though. With that, I hope he wins this upcoming election just as handily...which shouldn't be too hard I'm assuming.