8.23.2007

Holy fucking shit...just to punctuate what I was writing about a couple of days ago [Gold Fronts.]...I picked THIS up from TKC.

Can I say again...WHY ROB YOUR OWN FUCKING NEIGHBORHOOD?! Okay, so I AM assuming a little bit here...but c'mon, it's been the motherfucking trend since I've been working in this area. Most of the motherfuckers that steal from me are homeless on Troost or Prospect and ride the bus to the area. They are completely different than the dumbshit fucks who pulled off these robberies, I'm sure. The guys who did these live in the area, live in their momma's basement and are quite a bit younger than the old crackheads we stop.

And again...all of this suspicious activity and alarm calls between 3-5:30 no more than 4 blocks from the fucking Police Station on Hillcrest! Where the fuck are the cops?!

UPDATE: They caught the dude who robbed the Courtyard Marriott at knifepoint...look down towards the end of the article...and lookee there...he lives down the street from the hotel...DUMBASSMOTHERFUCKINGPEOPLE. I mean, c'mon look at the guy...

William Kelly...
His brother...?
His cousin...?

...looks like he's straight out a low budget horror flick...has someone shrunk his head, is he one of the Geico cavemen? What the fuck is wrong with him? Good lord!

Labels: